UAE Company Formation
There is no doubt that the United Arab Emirates, and particularly Dubai, has become an acclaimed international financial centre offering unique tax planning opportunities.
We are pleased to announce that we can now offer an extensive range of services for the UAE jurisdiction which include:
- UAE Company formation
- UAE bank account opening
- Domiciliation and fiduciary services for UAE companies (provision of directors, secretaries, nominee shareholders and registered addresses)
- UAE Company administration and management services
United Arab Emirates offer the following advantages:
- Tax free environment
- No limit on repatriation of profits
- Business friendly government regulations
- Secrecy, asset protection and no international exchange of information agreements
- Suitability for global corporate headquarters
- Excellent quality of living
- Superb infrastructure
- Strategic location
- Extensive network of Double Tax Treaties
The main corporate entities available are:
Local Limited Liability Company (“LLC”)
These companies are suitable for most business activities in the UAE and abroad such as:
- Commercial brokerage
- Industrial activities
Please note that Local Limited Liability Companies require a local partner and they are not subject to taxes in the UAE.
Free Zone Limited Liability Entity (“FZE”)
These companies are suitable for any business activity allowed by the free zone in which they reside and can carry out business in the zone and abroad.
Free zone companies are usually used for:
- Trading outside the UAE
- The provision of consulting services
- Group structuring
- Manufacturing and industrial activities for distribution outside the UAE
Free zone limited liability companies require physical premises (even though some zones allow presence through a virtual office), allow 100% foreign ownership and are not subject to taxes in the UAE.
International Business Company (“IBC”)
International Business Companies are designed on the BVI model but benefit from UAE’s secrecy and credibility. Such companies can engage in any commercial activity abroad and can hold real estate both abroad and in the UAE, however, they cannot engage in commercial activities within the UAE.
They are usually used as:
- Trading companies
- Consulting companies
- Intellectual property companies
- Holding companies
- Real estate holding companies
International Business Companies do not require physical presence, allow 100% foreign ownership and are not subject to taxes in the UAE.
For more information please contact us.